Katatonia related: Diabolical Masquerade Logo shirt available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I'm not going to post this as a sticky, considering it is not really a KATATONIA subject. However, I know several of you had expressed repeated interest in new Diabolical Masquerade shirts so here is my one time announcement:

Diabolical Masquerade LIMITED LOGO t-shirt

NOW AVAILABLE: Official limited Diabolical Masquerade LOGO t-shirt. These shirts are endorsed by Blakkheim himself and are one of the very few official shirts ever offered for this cult band. A simple and fresh logo shirt has been in high demand for quite sometime and now a limited few have been pressed. These are black shirts with the Diabolical Masquerade logo pressed in white on the front. These shirts have a very unique function--the logo can glow in the dark. While you would never know in the light, if the logo has been subjected to light, it will glow.

Sizes: X-Large, Large, Medium and Small
Shirts are Gildan %100 pre-shrunk heavy cotton.

Actual shirt image:

Bid now @ Ebay
Start bid is only $13.99 on every shirt listed.

Jesse, how many are you gonna sell of these? Just so I know if I can wait with bidding or bid like crazy on this one.

Also, can I fix this with Anders instead or are the shirts(s) in USA? It's easier for me to pay people in Europe than in the USA. I don't have paypal nor a credit card.

Cerulean said:
Jesse, how many are you gonna sell of these? Just so I know if I can wait with bidding or bid like crazy on this one.

Also, can I fix this with Anders instead or are the shirts(s) in USA? It's easier for me to pay people in Europe than in the USA. I don't have paypal nor a credit card.

No, you can't buy directly from Anders. Most likely you will not be able to in the future with any shirts as well. All the merchandise/shirts are through me. You can sign up for paypal and pay in ways other than with a CC--people do this all the time (check, etc.).

Right now we've only pressed 48. That may be all we press, depending on how all this goes.. no matter what we'll keep it limited (ie. less than 100 or so, as with every other shirt we've pressed..).

jesse said:
No, you can't buy directly from Anders. Most likely you will not be able to in the future with any shirts as well. All the merchandise/shirts are through me. You can sign up for paypal and pay in ways other than with a CC--people do this all the time (check, etc.).

Right now we've only pressed 48. That may be all we press, depending on how all this goes.. no matter what we'll keep it limited (ie. less than 100 or so, as with every other shirt we've pressed..).
Well I hope I'll find a way to pay you then cos I'm fed up with my money being stolen in the mail.
I already checked paypal once and it appeared that there was no way I could use it, I can't use checks either I'm just a student. I'll try to find a solution.
Maybe if someone in Europe is willing to help, I could pass him money and he'd send it to you.

Cerulean said:
Well I hope I'll find a way to pay you then cos I'm fed up with my money being stolen in the mail.
I already checked paypal once and it appeared that there was no way I could use it, I can't use checks either I'm just a student. I'll try to find a solution.
Maybe if someone in Europe is willing to help, I could pass him money and he'd send it to you.

you being so cool and all Im sure you have a friend who has a paypal account that would be willing to help you..... ;)

Why do you never press limited girlie shirts??? I really would like to have one like that I'm I'm sure there many other gilrs around who would buy it if it only existed...

ether said:
Why do you never press limited girlie shirts??? I really would like to have one like that I'm I'm sure there many other gilrs around who would buy it if it only existed...

i second this...

ether said:

Okay, we can take that into serious consideration--you girls just need to speak up. The honest answer why we haven't pressed girlie shirts with any of these is that it's not worth it if we only sell like... 3. The more I hear from girls interested in particular designs we've made as girlie shirts the more of a possibility it shall become.

Awesome news. I'll definitely be getting one, but not just yet. The thing I've noticed about these '48 run shirts' is that despite being so limited, they seem to be on ebay for like 10 years. I mean, the Saw You Drown shirts are still selling, and it seems like ages since I got mine. ^_^

/me wants a Ravendusk in My Heart shirt....