New KATATONIA ornament logo shirt available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
The new KATATONIA ornament logo shirt is now in stock and shipping. The design is in black ink, on heather grey shirt with black rings on the end of the sleeves/neck. Additionally we're using a super nice American Apparel fine cotton-combed shirt, which is the ultra-soft thin shirts so many of you like. Available in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. Sizes available while they last. Buy one now @ http://katatonia.com/merchandise.php

logoringer.jpg

i got mine today, and i must say that it looks awesome. But what surprised me is that because these grey shirts aren't 100% combed cotton (i knew that already before i bought it) it has so much difference compared to regular like a black shirt from AA. regular tshirts are much much more stretchier and softer, i wonder what is the reason.

btw my shirt fits perfect, haha i just hope it doesn't shrink too much

Does the shirt have the annoying " I wear black untill it is something darker " thingy on the back? It does not make sense if it were there but I want to be sure because that is quite to emo for me :)

Does the shirt have the annoying " I wear black untill it is something darker " thingy on the back? It does not make sense if it were there but I want to be sure because that is quite to emo for me :)

I must say, as you, I never really liked that quote on a Katatonia shirt.
There are fun-shirts having it, so its not fitting for Katatonia in my opinion.

My fav is still the logo-shirt (white logo on black shirt). And I must admit, I can't find it in my closet anymore :erk:

I must say, as you, I never really liked that quote on a Katatonia shirt.
There are fun-shirts having it, so its not fitting for Katatonia in my opinion.

My fav is still the logo-shirt (white logo on black shirt). And I must admit, I can't find it in my closet anymore :erk:

I took it looolz!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!(¤="/0827="/¤(=!)#

My favourite is definately the "my twin" shirt with "was it all for nothing" on the back!
Best band-shirt I've ever seen
very stylish

What?! Is that really written on the back? I didn't think there was anything on the back - at least not that phrase. Pics or it didn't happen... :Smug: