New Katatonia logo shirt available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
A new beautiful ornament Katatonia logo shirt will be in stock next week, and you can order it now here: http://katatonia.com/merchandise.php.

Here's the description:

The beautiful ornament Katatonia logo design in black ink, printed on a premium quality heather grey American Apparel ringer t-shirt. Black rings on the end of the sleeves and neck line. These shirts are high quality fine cotton and super soft. Actual photo will be added once they are in stock. Every order gets a FREE Katatonia logo bumper sticker.

http://katatonia.com/merchandise.php

Hi Jesse,
the description says "super soft", so I guess it's different from the other tee's that were made in the last couple of years (at least). Is that right?

That's one phenomenal looking shirt! Already pre-ordered one myself.

Migs- the difference is that they're using American Apparel instead of Gildan (which was used for the other shirts on the site). It appears that the material is supposed to be of higher quality, but that's all I really know about it.

Hi Jesse,
the description says "super soft", so I guess it's different from the other tee's that were made in the last couple of years (at least). Is that right?

Yeah this shirt is printed on a different brand shirt. The others were Gildan, these will be on American Apparel. It's fine-cotton combed, so the fabric is extremely soft. These are really nice shirts.

As for the design contest idea -- not a bad idea.

about time you stop using Gildans! American Apparel is probably one of the best shirt brands! their regular t-shirt is really soft and stretchy too. or even Anvil is better than Gildan

about time you stop using Gildans! American Apparel is probably one of the best shirt brands! their regular t-shirt is really soft and stretchy too. or even Anvil is better than Gildan

Anvils are my least favorite, both in their fabric and fit. However there are dozens of shirt brands and I know everyone has their personal preference. I try and hit a middle ground.

I agree that AA's are one of the nicest shirts out there. We're not going to use American Apparel on all future shirts (they're really expensive), this was more of a special exception. I think Gildans are fine for a 100% heavy cotton shirt, they fit many nicely and are sturdy, but obviously it's not as soft/thin as the AA's. Do you prefer Fruit of the Loom over Gildan?

Anvils are my least favorite, both in their fabric and fit. However there are dozens of shirt brands and I know everyone has their personal preference. I try and hit a middle ground.

I agree that AA's are one of the nicest shirts out there. We're not going to use American Apparel on all future shirts (they're really expensive), this was more of a special exception. I think Gildans are fine for a 100% heavy cotton shirt, they fit many nicely and are sturdy, but obviously it's not as soft/thin as the AA's. Do you prefer Fruit of the Loom over Gildan?

personally i just dont like Gildan's fit, but fabric is ok with me. Fruit of the Loom is just weird, some of their fit can be good, some can be bad. The fabric is fine, but they have a tendency to fade easier. So if its an unknown factor all the time, then i'd prefer Gildan. But out of all those 3, i prefer Anvil for the fit and thinner fabric (then again i live in california). my least fav brand is definitely Cygnus....worst brand ever...

Well, thanx for using AA this time for the Katatonia shirt, i ordered a size small but usually i wear mediums for all other brands cuz i think AA are stretchier. Correct me if i'm wrong. HOpefully it'll fit fine on me eeek >__<

personally i just dont like Gildan's fit, but fabric is ok with me. Fruit of the Loom is just weird, some of their fit can be good, some can be bad. The fabric is fine, but they have a tendency to fade easier. So if its an unknown factor all the time, then i'd prefer Gildan. But out of all those 3, i prefer Anvil for the fit and thinner fabric (then again i live in california). my least fav brand is definitely Cygnus....worst brand ever...

Well, thanx for using AA this time for the Katatonia shirt, i ordered a size small but usually i wear mediums for all other brands cuz i think AA are stretchier. Correct me if i'm wrong. HOpefully it'll fit fine on me eeek >__<

I hear ya, they all have slightly different fits, so particular brands are better for some than others. I noticed the 'fade' issue with FoL before as well. Never tried Cygnus, will stay away from them!

The AA's are definitely a bit more stretchy too, so you shouldn't have a problem..