KATATONIA Fidel Hats in stock, limited supply.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
By popular demand..

Take your pick of a black or camo Katatonia logo "fidel" military style hat. Simple and classy, with the Katatonia logo in off white. Adjustable strap in the back allows you to perfectly fit the hat to your head. Printed on Alternative Apparel fidel hats. FREE Katatonia logo bumper sticker with every order. €15 within U.S., €20 world. Those interested can buy one here.

blackfidel.png
camofidel.png

I figure that it is something sort of different for me, so what the hell. It might look great. Anders made it look good, but what does Anders not make look good?!?:Smug:

Those hats make me wanna bust out the breakdowns

Good thing it says Katatonia on them though, and there's Bloodbath ones too! So it's not that bad like all the hardcore kids wearing ones that say Normal Jean or whatever else. ;)

Though I kind of agree with you about that too!

Someone gave me a cap like those, but a bastard stole it from me.

And if you are reading this... you fucking piece of shit give me back my cap!!! :mad:

Anyway they don´t look good on me.

Whoopii! Postman just brought today's mail and my awesome fidel hat was amoung chrismas cards. Hat looks awesome. It'll be sweet to wear it tonight together with K zipper hoody on Paradise Lost gig.

Thanks, Jesse, for quick delivery :kickass: