New KATATONIA ornament logo shirt available.

Oi, that sucks. You should return it!

I'm hoping to get this shirt, or at least another one that is similar that will come in size small when I see them on Sep 6. :D

Oi, that sucks. You should return it!

I'm hoping to get this shirt, or at least another one that is similar that will come in size small when I see them on Sep 6. :D

i did a little repair job on it, seems alright now. would returning it even be possible. seems like to much trouble for nothing.

What is the fit of this shirt, it seems it's supposed to be a bit tighter than a regular T-shirt right? Pretty much all my 'normal' band T-shirts are XL, but 'casual' T-shirts I have are L and they fit great. So I'm wondering whether I should order an L or XL.. I mean, this kind of shirt shouldn't look oversized.

PS, for an indication, the couple of Katatonia/Bloodbath Gildan XL shirts I have are all a bit oversized on me, not much though.

it is a more "fitting" shirt but they come in a slightly bigger size than regular t-shirts in my opinion. I usually wear mediums for regular band shirts, but for this, i ordered a size small and it fits great even after shrinking in dryer. I'd suggest u buy a large instead of a XL

I got my L-sized shirt today and it fits fine, definitely glad I didn't order an XL, cause it'd been way too big. I just might even have fit an M.

So, anyone who's still considering to buy this, go one size under what you normally wear.

Ordered my ornament shirt including all other merchandise stuff yesterday, mine is L too, I was very unsure about the size because some of my shirts fit perfect in M, others in XL... but from what MadTinus says I chose the right size. :)

Edit: Received it yesterday, fits perfect :)
Awesome shirt!