Katatonia related: Diabolical Masquerade Logo shirt available.

Mantraschism said:
Awesome news. I'll definitely be getting one, but not just yet. The thing I've noticed about these '48 run shirts' is that despite being so limited, they seem to be on ebay for like 10 years. I mean, the Saw You Drown shirts are still selling, and it seems like ages since I got mine. ^_^

/me wants a Ravendusk in My Heart shirt....
I'd love to see a Ravendusk shirt released. Still trying to scrape together some cash to bid like a mofo on this one though :(

Jesse: how many SYD shirts are left? I get the feeling the last one will sell the second I get some $ into my paypal account :erk:

Mantraschism said:
Awesome news. I'll definitely be getting one, but not just yet. The thing I've noticed about these '48 run shirts' is that despite being so limited, they seem to be on ebay for like 10 years. I mean, the Saw You Drown shirts are still selling, and it seems like ages since I got mine. ^_^

/me wants a Ravendusk in My Heart shirt....

Yes, that's true in general they tend to last a while when selling through Ebay.

One important thing to take into account, however, is that if getting a specific size is important, it's best not to wait. Certain sizes (medium/smalls) tend to sell out immediately. The same will definitely be true with these Diab Masq shirts.

I believe there are about 5-6 SyD shirts left, (all L). Not positive on that, but that's about right.

Master_Debater said:
Goddamnit Jinn. I'm relocating to Dallas soon and I expect to be the only one in the state to have this shirt.

you can have half of Texas, and I'll have the other half. it's a big state you know.

jesse said:
Okay, we can take that into serious consideration--you girls just need to speak up. The honest answer why we haven't pressed girlie shirts with any of these is that it's not worth it if we only sell like... 3. The more I hear from girls interested in particular designs we've made as girlie shirts the more of a possibility it shall become.

Ok- I speak up!!!
So it seems we are 3 girls now, wanting a Diabolical Masquerade- girlie- shirt... any chance...???
One with a RED glowing logo would be cool, but I'd take any if there was any...

ok 3 +1 anyone willing to buy a girly shirt for his girlfriend too?
Other girlz interested?
I think we should make a petition...
And for the record...what about an old Katatonia logo T-shirt?

TheNever said:
Shit i want one so bad! Jesse i notice 3 shirts on there. Are they different sizes? or do we specify what size we want upon winning? Thanks man!

After you win the auction, you just include in the buyers notes which size you want... X-Large, Large or Medium. Or you could just email me that info too.

Okay, I'm gonna start bidding on a shirt.
So... Anyone in Europe wanna help me out? I can pay with a money transfer to other European countries. So if anyone wants to pay Jesse with Paypal for me I can pay using a money transfer... And for the effort I'll pay 2 € extra, cos I want one really badly. Jesse, if you read this: Would the time be a problem? Cos if I gotta transfer the money to the helping person first and then wait for him to send it to you, it will probably not be done in 3 days. Money transfers take about 2 days I think...
Thanks in advance...

Cerulean said:
Okay, I'm gonna start bidding on a shirt.
So... Anyone in Europe wanna help me out? I can pay with a money transfer to other European countries. So if anyone wants to pay Jesse with Paypal for me I can pay using a money transfer... And for the effort I'll pay 2 € extra, cos I want one really badly. Jesse, if you read this: Would the time be a problem? Cos if I gotta transfer the money to the helping person first and then wait for him to send it to you, it will probably not be done in 3 days. Money transfers take about 2 days I think...
Thanks in advance...

A couple of extra days won't be a problem since you asked. Just make sure to e-mail me after you win the shirt reminding me of it. Best of luck.