Diabolical Masquerade (Again)

Thared

Oct 1, 2002
Louisiana, USA
Visit site
Hi. I posted a few months ago to get some information on Diabolical Masquerade. I have a few more questions now. I know this does not concern Katatonia, but this is probably the best place to ask so I hope it's OK to post again about this.

Where can I find Diabolical Masquerade merchandise at? I had an extremely hard time finding cd's at a decent price. I'm from the USA so it's very hard to find cd's in a cd store, I had to order them off the internet. But now I'm looking for shirts, and anything else Diabolical Masquerade related. Anyone know where some of this stuff may be available? I'm willing to pay as much as I have to, to import anything.

Is Diabolical Masquerade just a studio project? Or have any shows taken place? If not, do you think there ever will? (If there is I'll probably never get to see one since I'm from the USA :()

And last, but not least to Blakkheim:

Thanks for making the Diabolical Masquerade project, and I hope I will at least get to hear 1 more album from you. I have never heard anything like Diabolical Masquerade before, and it is hard to find good projects like this. It's some of the best stuff I have ever heard, and I just wanted to say Thanks. You're the best!

Its only studio project of Anders (DM is his project offcourse) and Dan Swanö. Don't think they ever will play on the stage, cause both are busy with their own projects (Katatonia and Nightingale + Second Sky). I don't think that Avantgarde will ever print any t-shirts. As you know, merch stuff sells good only in tours, not too much ppl order that thru the web. So maybe, Anders will print some shirts with his own money, but... you know its money risk for him.