Lord Blakkheim - DM shirt request

Well, I'm sure where you live sells a lot of metal t-shirts, but here in Argentina it's REALLY HARD TO FIND THEM or they are very expensives, so I have to paint them or print them, plus if you live in another province pretty far away from Buenos Aires. It sucks donkey balls though...
I have an Amorphis t-shirt I made, although I talked with Esa once.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

Master_Debater said:
Well, that's different, because Bloodbath shirts are available. I would totally buy a DM shirt, something simple with a logo only maybe?

I'm been considering making my own Amorphis shirts, too. :D

Mantraschism said:
Hell yeah, Blakkheim, I'd buy one. Go ahead and reprint some of those shirts. \m/

And, not to get off-topic on a personal thing, but since we already are talking about DM: Anders, I was wondering -- did you get my PM requesting your signature/dedication (I'm pretty pathetic, I know, but I've never had a chance to ask one of my favorite artists for their personal signature) on that Ravendusk first pressing that I won from you the other day? Just curious, no big deal. Thanks!

Ryan

and you!!!

Stop fucking stealing my name god dammit!!!!

Luz said:
Well, I'm sure where you live sells a lot of metal t-shirts, but here in Argentina it's REALLY HARD TO FIND THEM or they are very expensives, so I have to paint them or print them, plus if you live in another province pretty far away from Buenos Aires. It sucks donkey balls though...
I have an Amorphis t-shirt I made, although I talked with Esa once.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

That is pretty sweet...... is it that hard though? I'm getting something shipped to me from Sweden, and shipping's only $3.25...... And I bet they'd ship the Bloodbath shirts from the US..... maybe?

I own a Nightwork longsleeve and a Nightwork shortsleeve, Brave Murder Day's new shirt pressing, the October Tide shirt.

I like simple shirts with only the logo. A girly logo DM would be cool, but I doubt it will ever be issued:yell:

Speaking of which, I always wanted a white Death's Design shirt. The design would be awesome, make it work, Anders!

Crimson Death said:
Speaking of which, I always wanted a white Death's Design shirt. The design would be awesome, make it work, Anders!

...intereztin!
i guezz a white shirt could be quite a odd change and would fit this particular album only... i could see a strict ltd edition of 25 shirts for this one... any ideas on how it should look?

maybe a background of the skull pics....particularly the one with the dead looking face in it......it would be a hard design to make work.....but the gravedigger pic would be sweet as well .....or the guy looking in the broken mirror.....I like that one because of the shadowed cross in the background......it would probably be easier and better if the shirt was black for that color scheme though.....the yellowish color on a white shirt I think wouldnt fit that well......just my opinion though....

I think having shirts for that release is a great idea.....

DIABOLICAL_MASQUERADE_-_Deaths_Design.jpg

That should be the front, without a rough white & other colours print (it shouldn't be a square on a white shirt but real graphics, sort of like how the crow is on the new BMD shirt).

Maybe on the back it should say "it's time to take off the masques" and "Diabolical Masquerade est. 1993-2004"

I hope I'm understood?

P.S.

Blakkheim should totally add the lyrics of Death's Design to all exclusive 25 buyers. ;)