Strictly limited (48) KATATONIA 'Saw you Drown' shirt now available.

Oh, okay. Well, then let me rephrase: 'I just bought a new Katatonia shirt off ebay from Daylight Dies' drummer. w00t'

@Jesse: That tells me nothing! But let me guess: you or Anders numbered them? Well, either way, it's going to come off in the wash, I suppose!

Migs said:
Ok, the shirt is not bad , but are there any Katatonia t-shirt that doesnt have a cd cover on the front? I mean, those shirts are kinda sad, i prefer much more a shirt with some different or alternative artwork Katatonia-related...not just the same square-print in the middle of a black-shirt!
Second this...

Perhaps it would be a good idea to do something like a poll before the next printing session?!

This morning I've received my t-shirt.
I must say the quality is excellent , and fits really well! It's for sure a great deal

and my number is 24.

I want to get my hands on the dance of december souls t-shirt, do have aymore of these in a medium Jesse? or do have any that have the old Katatonia logo??

Spawnof84 said:
I want to get my hands on the dance of december souls t-shirt, do have aymore of these in a medium Jesse? or do have any that have the old Katatonia logo??

No, that shirt is sold out. There are no more left. There are none with the old Katatonia logo right now, that may change in the future. Not sure yet.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention you CAN get Katatonia shirts with the old logo on them. There are Brave Murder Day shirts for sale @ www.katatonia.com. Just go there and click on Merchandise. Whala.

Very glad you liked the shirt Deliverance6. Always good to hear that.