Looking for 'SAW YOU DROWN' MNCD

metalf

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2001
Visit site
Hi to everybody here,

Well, I would like to buy the original MNCD 'SAW YOU DROWN' from KATATONIA and all other stuffs from this band (my favourite one) such as limited LP, CD, Photos, Videos, bootlegs, ... Please send me any offers with prices to :

metalfreak@caramail.com

i think you might have to pay quite a bit for the saw you drown, somone on the mailing list was auctioning of his copy a few months ago, i suggest you join that list and write in what you've just typed here.

When I was in Italy this past summer, I was browsing through some CD store in Florence. They had two Katatonia CDs -- Discouraged Ones and... what's this... Saw you Drown! I already had a copy, but bought up this one anyways (was the equivelent of $15!). I have been tempted to sell it for a lot of money (I have been offered $80 for it..) but instead I'll give it to my friend for his birthday tomorrow.. he better appreciate it! Hehe.

Originally posted by forlorn soul
When I was in Italy this past summer, I was browsing through some CD store in Florence. They had two Katatonia CDs -- Discouraged Ones and... what's this... Saw you Drown! I already had a copy, but bought up this one anyways (was the equivelent of $15!). I have been tempted to sell it for a lot of money (I have been offered $80 for it..) but instead I'll give it to my friend for his birthday tomorrow.. he better appreciate it! Hehe.

wow, must be a good friend, although maybe you should give it to me instead...friend ;)

Ok, I understand, give it to your friend :cry:

Anyway, if somebody else have it or others stuffs from katatonia PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL !!!
I can buy many things from this band !!!!!

Waiting for your answer..............................

Originally posted by forlorn soul

AH HA! I was wondering what ever came of that. Man he damn well better appreciate it! I wanted that CD so bad i could taste it :cry:

Originally posted by Brutalizer
Hmmm... isn't "Saw You Drown" limited to 500 copies worldwide or something?

Anyway, my friend has this cd...i don't remember where he found it...ah yeah, he traded it! :loco:

Which friend of yours?????????? Give me his address please....hehe I'll just hmmmm break into his house and replace my recorder Copy with the Original one... :devil:

Originally posted by Melancholia

Which friend of yours?????????? Give me his address please....hehe I'll just hmmmm break into his house and replace my recorder Copy with the Original one... :devil:

:lol:

I called him today and I was wrong! hehe
It was "Sound Of Decay" he had!
A big Oooooooooooooooooops from me! ;)
Sorry! :)

Pheeeew! and i was about to book some tickets to Stockholm
evild.gif

hehe It's 1:30 AM and Mel pratar strunt ; )
Mel Struntfjäll!!!!

I had two copies of Saw You Drown, but I just sold my other copy to one guy from Germany. He paid 180 DM to get it... quite a good price when I paid about 20 DM to get that when it was released!!!

:OMG:
I would never give so much money for an EP!!!!!
Boy,last year in Remedy records I spend almost 195DM and bought a great deal of rare stuff = ) it was nicer than getting just a MCD
:hotjump:

Believe me, I know what you're talking about... I've already spent way too much money there :loco:
What should I do? I'm addicted to and obsessed by metal :headbang: