Looking for Katatonia lives CD and videos

Yes I have 2 gigs from KATATONIA in Video and In CD:

- Karlstad 94 Medium Quality
- Vitrolles 96 (France) Good Quality

What about you ?

yeah, ive always wanted to make a video thingy BUT, it means you cant mosh at all, and you are stressed and cant enjoy the concert as much :cry: , at the Vader/Cryptopsy/Dying Fetus gig there were like 6 people standing next to me with video cameras and they didnt look like they were having much fun, anyway im sure we can maybe buy a copy of someone there, maybe ask for their adress and post em money, and they will post us nothing :lol: , and tell us they did, but we will never recieve it :D

Originally posted by my dying groom
Two Underworld gigs --> one video :D

will you make a video? are you coming? and btw, i got tickets today :D , theres still loads left, i got the first 5. so as i said in the opeth forum, i therefore doubt there will be 2 if they cant sell out 1 gig, nothing sells out at the underworld anyway :cry:

will you make a video? are you coming?

That's a double 'no'. Shortly before the Underworld gig they'll drop in here (Hamburg), so there's no need to pack my bags. If nothing nasty happens, I'll get some tickets on Monday :hotjump:
I also won't make a vid - enjoying the gig sounds better to me :)

Originally posted by my dying groom

That's a double 'no'. Shortly before the Underworld gig they'll drop in here (Hamburg), so there's no need to pack my bags. If nothing nasty happens, I'll get some tickets on Monday :hotjump:
I also won't make a vid - enjoying the gig sounds better to me :)

yeah lets all enjoy the gig, which i hope will not be canceled because of world events.