Strictly limited (48) KATATONIA 'Saw you Drown' shirt now available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
KATATONIA 'Saw you Drown' limited shirt run available now.

These shirts are endorsed by Katatonia themselves and are the first and perhaps only pressing of shirts for this very rare and sold out mCD. As The End Records will now release a strictly limited 'Saw you Drown' vinyl, we saw fit to simultaneously release the first and only strictly limited shirt run. The shirts on pressed on a black t-shirt. Front has the Katatonia logo in white, the cover of Saw you Drown and the text 'Saw you Drown'. Back has the text 'Saw you Drown' and the FULL lyrics to the song 'Saw you Drown'. The Saw you Drown original mCD and now the vinyl are hand numbered. This limited shirt run of 48 will also be hand numbered (on the size tag).

sydfront.gif
sydback.gif

Once the 48 are sold out, it will NOT be re-printed.

Please: no "bitching" about limited shirt runs or if you can't afford what a shirt has been bid up to. If you don't want to buy it, you don't have to.

CHECK THE SHIRT HERE:

http://search.ebay.com/saw-you-drown-shirt

Looks good!! Bit short on cash at the moment so ill have to wait a while but im definatley gonna get one

If I can somehow, magically come up with the money for that, I am definitely getting it.

An excellent EP, and exquisite song. (Top three overall Katatonia, without question.)

It looks like I'm going to have to be a hypocrite and buy/wear a shirt that represents a release that I don't have (unless BYD counts T_T). But of course SYD is an amazing song, and I can and do play it on occasion, so maybe that's enough justification. Er, what am I saying? It's a Katatonia shirt, I have to get it.

Alright now Jesse, I'll once again send out the plea: Jhva Elohim Meth shirts please! You know, front cover/EP name on the front, Sombrius Blackheim and Lord Seth on the back with 'God is dead and shall forever be...' underneath them.

And then FFTC shirts!

Anyway, the SYD shirt looks great. You deserve props for your efforts in the 'Katatonia shirt' field.

Mantraschism said:
Alright now Jesse, I'll once again send out the plea: Jhva Elohim Meth shirts please! You know, front cover/EP name on the front, Sombrius Blackheim and Lord Seth on the back with 'God is dead and shall forever be...' underneath them.

And then FFTC shirts!

Anyway, the SYD shirt looks great. You deserve props for your efforts in the 'Katatonia shirt' field.

Thanks, well of course there will be more designs in the future. There is actually a design that has been 'on hold' for several months until it feels like the right time to press it. Plus, we're broke from pressing all these shirts recently... heh.. once we sell a bunch we can print some new designs.

Khayman666 said:
The question I feel is in need of asking is: is there any point in saving for a possible re-release of a Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork shirt, or should I bid like a mofo on this?

This is ultimately a question Anders would have to answer, but I'm pretty certain there isn't going ot be a repress of the Nightwork shirt anytime in the immediate future.

is the first one to sell on ebay the #1 shirt?????.....or has the band reserved a certain number of them......because if I cant get within the first 7 or so it doesnt matter to me what number it is.........I am very happy with all of the recent shirts by the way....ROKK on JESSE

jesse said:
Thanks, well of course there will be more designs in the future. There is actually a design that has been 'on hold' for several months until it feels like the right time to press it. Plus, we're broke from pressing all these shirts recently... heh.. once we sell a bunch we can print some new designs.

Ok, the shirt is not bad , but are there any Katatonia t-shirt that doesnt have a cd cover on the front? I mean, those shirts are kinda sad, i prefer much more a shirt with some different or alternative artwork Katatonia-related...not just the same square-print in the middle of a black-shirt!

Mantraschism said:
Alright, just got my SYD shirt, number 3 or 4 I guess. \m/

Now I have got to stop buying shit for a while.

the first shirt to sell should be #6......because the band got the first 5..........otherwise I would have bid my ass off on the #1.......make me happy and dont buy anything else now...... ;)