Saw You Drown on vinyl in April!!!

Crimson Velvet said:
Well, my number is 616, which is considered to be the TRUE number of the beast! Muahahaha!

Really? I always thought it was 76...(my copy number in fact :OMG: )

I mean 666 - 600 = 66 + 10 = 76
Rather rationnal proof, isn't it ? :loco:

@Wanderer: Well, my order was placed quite a bit later than yours, and I got numbers 171 and 172, which means, of course, that these are not being shipped in numerical order. I don't know why any of us thought that they would be -- it is quite a silly idea.

mine is 931. It's not a particular meaningful number...

Excellent service by "the end records"! I should order more often in the USA, it's quicker than in Europe!

I still haven't listened to the vinyl(I need some time to resurrect my vinyl player which hasn't been used for more than 10 years....but on the whole the hi-fi system has still a good quality)

I wonder if someone here has got number 1000....

Just bought number 0824 from a local record store, 13,90 euros. Technically used but practically new one, not a single sign of use. I suppose all the thousand copies have been sold already and this is now a collectors item?

Only problem is that my vinyl player is so goddamn old that it doesn't work with my current amplifier :cry:

Only problem is that my vinyl player is so goddamn old that it doesn't work with my current amplifier
buy a RIAA amp. (i think that is what they are called... atleast in sweden :) )
they shouldn´t be that expensive. (i foud new ones for under 100€ in sweden.. and as we all know, no price is to high for a good vinyl.)