Saw You Drown on vinyl in April!!!

Deliverance6 said:
as it ended up.....46-47-48-49.....I got 4 of them.....they will all be signed hopefully this year as well....

you're the most insane collector i've ever seen :) :)

ordered mine along with a Tonight's Decision digi recently. now all i need is Tonight's Music EP and my new-era Katatonia collection will be complete. (not counting multiple issues of cds or that kind of nonsense)

I just ordered two of these sonbitches! I put it off for a long time, but now is the time for me to get my copies. I figure if I can't have the original MCD, I can at least have two of these. Also, this increases my chances slightly of getting at least one cool number. \m/

Reece, you're a bastard for getting four of these, you know. That means three people won't get to have one... well, four now, because of me, since I'm kind of a bastard too....

Edit: It'd be pretty fuckin' cool, almost an honor, if I got numbers 665 and 667, since now I know who got number 666....

I ordered mine yesterday ( I don't listent to vinyls so often but I wanted it as collector item and then...it was cheap!!!).

do you know how long does the shipping take from USA to Europe?(ordered it at the end records)

I'll let you know my number as soon as I receive the item.

ether said:
do you know how long does the shipping take from USA to Europe?(ordered it at the end records)
I don't know about anywhere else, but CDs take 12 days to get to N. Ireland, and vinyl takes 5... either way, there shouldn't be too long a wait.