Mock the Cross and grey logo shirts on auction

never? some of those are quite cool, I never buy on ebay tho, unless it's a product I can't find anywhere else... like a guitar pedal for example... hm-2! :oops:

hahaha i love how you put mock the cross as the title

you have sooooo many better shirts on there. i almost shit my pants at the rarities :(

never? some of those are quite cool, I never buy on ebay tho, unless it's a product I can't find anywhere else... like a guitar pedal for example... hm-2! :oops:
I don't wear band shirts very often in general and I have so many of them. And I always 'automatically' bought XL shirts, when L is actually a better size for me as I discovered later, was always afraid to buy too small sizes. Especially those Gildan XL shirts are huge.

So of those 'products' you will not be able to find anywhere else :)
hahaha i love how you put mock the cross as the title

you have sooooo many better shirts on there. i almost shit my pants at the rarities :(
But not the right sizes for you?

I don't wear band shirts very often in general and I have so many of them. And I always 'automatically' bought XL shirts, when L is actually a better size for me as I discovered later, was always afraid to buy too small sizes. Especially those Gildan XL shirts are huge.

So of those 'products' you will not be able to find anywhere else :)But not the right sizes for you?

sadly i wear a medium, sometimes a large in euro sizes (which ive found to be smaller *sometimes*

so sorry, otherwise i would definitely have gone for that sounds of decay one :(