New BLOODBATH LOGO heather grey shirt. A bit different.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We have some new BLOODBATH Logo shirts on the way (using the same design as the popular "Bloody Death Metal shirts") -- except this time we've printed them on stylish heather grey shirts (a textured color shirt, view an example). They will be in stock on August 1st, at which time I'll of course take photos and put them up. But you can pre-order the shirt before then from http://bloodbath.biz/merch.html. Those who pre-order early will get their shirts as soon as they come in.

http://bloodbath.biz/merch.html

Ordered, though I was hoping for a new design....like some new album artwork. The artwork shouldn't matter with all the contractual shit since it wasn't done by Bloodbath and you can choose to do whatever you want with it freely!

Ordered, though I was hoping for a new design....like some new album artwork. The artwork shouldn't matter with all the contractual shit since it wasn't done by Bloodbath and you can choose to do whatever you want with it freely!

There will definitely be a shirt design w/ the new MCD, but not until we officially announce the final artwork and several other unknown details relating to the release. But since we can't do that at this time, I decided this would be a cool shirt to tide the time..

There will definitely be a shirt design w/ the new MCD, but not until we officially announce the final artwork and several other unknown details relating to the release. But since we can't do that at this time, I decided this would be a cool shirt to tide the time..

I figured, just anxious! I think the grey is nice, but I was hoping for a new design.

P.S. - bring back the old logo like we talked about in Mokena! :)
Oh and a big logo poster too

Now that you mentioned it.. i'll ask it, altought i might not get an answer or anything.. but is the final artwork defined ? i mean.. they've chosen one and picked the dude who made it, told him.. and it will be announced.. ? or the final artwork is not decided yet ? ...

i went to a concert and got to know a guy that had an awesome work.. he applied to it.. and i think he haven't got any answer.. I just would like to know if its defined already or what ..

Now that you mentioned it.. i'll ask it, altought i might not get an answer or anything.. but is the final artwork defined ? i mean.. they've chosen one and picked the dude who made it, told him.. and it will be announced.. ? or the final artwork is not decided yet ? ...

i went to a concert and got to know a guy that had an awesome work.. he applied to it.. and i think he haven't got any answer.. I just would like to know if its defined already or what ..

Details about the MCD, including what artwork was chosen, will be revealed in the near future. Obviously Blakkheim or the others will make the call when everything is confirmed and ready to be announced.. but that time isn't here... just yet.

I think, just this once (not counting the girlie shirt - Did you ever get that one Tumn? :lol: ), I'm going to have to pass on a Bloodbath shirt. :erk:

Jesse: have you put any thought into pressing a glow in the dark Bloodbath shirt? Like the Diabolical Masquerade ones... Or maybe something with the corpse holding the baby on the cover of BD and a sick line on the back, like "Aiming at your face, Using piss for mace and you like the taste!" :kickass: HAHA!

Details about the MCD, including what artwork was chosen, will be revealed in the near future. Obviously Blakkheim or the others will make the call when everything is confirmed and ready to be announced.. but that time isn't here... just yet.

yeah... i know.. i was just wondering either ANY art was chosen already or if the process of choice was still taking place... but well... lemme forget about the days. :loco:

High chance, that i`ll buy it :] My mom always said to wear something with more color - i don`t wear anything except black, so this might possibly put her nagging to an eternal end in a way that seem fit even to me :D

I think, just this once (not counting the girlie shirt - Did you ever get that one Tumn? :lol: ), I'm going to have to pass on a Bloodbath shirt. :erk:

You know what, I didn't order the Girlie shirt when it was available, and I'm mad at myself for not doing it! haha

Do you really have to take a simple joke, from a phrase you said yourself, that seriously? I may have a crappy taste in humor (not saying that it is good or crappy), but i found that idea that you enjoy girl`s shirts was amusing.

Do you really have to take a simple joke, from a phrase you said yourself, that seriously? I may have a crappy taste in humor (not saying that it is good or crappy), but i found that idea that you enjoy girl`s shirts was amusing.

Dude cant you read a smiley?
I thought you were funny and i was expecting someone to say something along the way you did, no way i would take it serious.
Get a clue.

Dude cant you read a smiley?
I thought you were funny and i was expecting someone to say something along the way you did, no way i would take it serious.
Get a clue.

I usually have some smiles at the end of the line, so my bad :]

BTW. Thegoreprincess - hi :]]