TWO new shirt designs + others restocked

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Huge Bloodbath shirt update. Please note these shirts are NOT YET in stock and will begin shipping the week of FEBRUARY 12th. View them all on the Bloodbath merchandise page:

1. [SIZE=-1]Bloody BLACK Death Metal Logo shirt: [/SIZE]The rare Bloodbath bloody "Death Metal" logo shirt is back on a BLACK shirt. A white-shirt version of this design sold out within days. Now it's back on a BLACK shirt but again pressed in VERY LIMITED quantities. Bloodbath logo in metallic silver, awash in blood marks the front. "Death Metal" in metallic silver and splotches of blood marks the back. Similar to the bloody shirts worn by Bloodbath members during their performance at Wacken in 2005, except in BLACK! Grab one while they last - once they are gone, they're gone for good.
  2. Resurrection Through Carnage shirt: The first Resurrection Through Carnage shirt available in ages features the highly regarded album artwork from Travis Smith. Front has Bloodbath logo in red, the zombie face in shades of grey and the text "Resurrection Through Carnage" in red. Back has the album cover with the band members names next to their image. Stitches and text in red, image in shades of grey.
  3. Nightmares Made Flesh Zombie shirt: Bloodbath logo in white/silver with the zombie from the cover of the North American release of NMF (drawn by Wes Benscoter). Back has text 'Suck my Guts' with guts, blood and flies splattered on the lettering.
  4. Breeding Death shirt: The first official shirt for the legendary "Breeding Death" EP! Perhaps takes the throne as the most brutal Bloodbath shirt yet. Front has Bloodbath logo and the cover of Breeding Death. The Back has the text "Breeding Death", the band photo from the EP, and the text "Åkerfeldt, Blakkheim, Renkse, Swanö".

Ordered one of each of the new ones, Black DM and RTC!

Nice job jesse, can we get some real pics of them up close? I want to see the back of the RTC shirt in a good picture.

Ordered one of each of the new ones, Black DM and RTC!

Nice job jesse, can we get some real pics of them up close? I want to see the back of the RTC shirt in a good picture.

I will take photos of them once they are in stock. I won't have them until late next week.. (hence why the shipping won't begin until the week of Feb 12th).

Damn, I have to order mine too. That's why I hate my 15 years old, No work so no money, Damnit ! I'll find a way to order it fast !

Why do you always print so limited quantities knowing they always sell like hot cakes? I just can't believe that you're not making anymore of those white shirts o_O

I guess I'll have to "settle" for a black one then - LOL

Hmm, I already own the classic Blood Red Logo shirt (bought it a few years ago) - but that RTC shirt is awesome! I have to think about this, since I also would like to have a Brave Murder Day shirt... choices choices...

Holy shit.

A Resurrection Through Carnage shirt. In a couple days I am getting one!