ebay - AMOLAD custom fender

MiniMurray

Jul 30, 2002
Lost Angeles
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IRON-MAIDEN-A-MATTER-OF-LIFE-AND-DEATH-CUSTOM-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ120031306026QQihZ002QQcategoryZ47070QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IRON MAIDEN
A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH
Custom Fender Guitar
You are bidding on a one of a kind custom guitar, featuring artwork from Iron Maiden's "A Matter of Life and Death", their latest and one of their best to date. The guitar is a Fender Squire Strat (Big Head) repainted with astoundingly detailed artwork. (Yes, Dave Murray uses Squire Strats on stage!)​
Eddie rides upon his tank with Thompson machine gun in hand, while plumes of smoke rise in the background. The back features Eddie's tank number, and rivets, complete with his "Brigade" logo. All handpainted and airbrushed. Artwork goes across pickup covers and pick guard making this a truly "all over" custom job.​
The headstock features the Iron Maiden Logo and tank texture.​
But thats not all, this guitar also has volume and tone knobs with Eddie's head custom scuplted and hand painted.​
All elements then were seperately clearcoated for a great finish.​
All custom work done by award winning artist Jeff Ritzmann. Jeff is known for his exquisite Heavy Metal jackets, and this guitar is one of his finiest works. Comes with artist signed C.O.A.​
You will NEVER see another guitar like this one, and it's one for any Iron Maiden fan to drool over for years to come.​

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of that sickly axe!!! MWUAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!
Thanks Sara! I am going to buy a glass case for it. :)

MiniMurray said:
wow!!!! congrats!!!! :kickass: hey but ya gotta play it at least once right? before you put it in the case!!!

Honestly, I think it is a low-line Squire. I might play it for a minute, but I would be pissed if I scratched it or something! I will let you know how it plays. I might just bring it to LA with me so you guys can check it out!

Thanks again for the heads up! It will go great in my collection. That makes electric guitar number 22. :)