Echoes Of Live - Live Photography Library

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
It gives me great pleasure to announce the launch of echoes-of-live.com, aka "The Gallery Of Echoes". The name of the website was inspired by a Threshold song from Critical Mass.

The idea to create this website was first sown after I noticed the incredible amount of poor quality live concert photography that litters the Web. I had to wallow through loads of images to come across one or two that would really take my breath away.

So between various projects for my clients, I have put together "The Gallery Of Echoes" to showcase the great pictures that amateur photographers (including myself) come up with. I really consider these pictures to be outstanding given the environment in which they are shot.

Amateur photographers, who are fans of the bands, first and foremost, do neither have access to the photo pit nor have the latest hi-tech camera, but still out of the 100's of pictures that are shot, there are one or two that really stand out and make you go WOW! I bet professional photographers will struggle to come up with some of these...even on a lucky day.

I'd love to add a Savatage/CIIC section. So if you think that you have some pictures (sitting somewhere in a shoe box or computer drive) which are as good or even better than the ones showcased in the Gallery Of Echoes, then don't hesitate to send them to me and I will add them to the collection and give you full credit. Pictures can be of VP or any other high profile band.
Don't forget to crank up your speakers to listen to the song that inspired the name of the website.

Click HERE to visit the Gallery Of Echoes. Enjoy!

what about the difference between metal and mental

Metal.jpg

Mental.jpg

About 1 second i'd say :lol:

Taken at the Circle II Cirlce concert, Zoetermeer 20-04-2007