Gallery Of Echoes Polls

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
In my spare time, I run a picture gallery website called the Gallery Of Echoes (echoes-of-live.com). The website is a showcase for amateur concert photography. As and when time permits it, I run polls where I ask people to help choose what they think is the best picture. The picture with the highest number of votes is then added to the Gallery.

This month's poll is about FIREWIND. Please point your mouse to the poll page HERE to cast your vote.

If you have any Sun Caged pictures that are as good or even better than the ones featured in the Gallery you can either send me your pictures or post a link to your pictures on the forum. I need a minimum of three pictures. You will be given full credit should your picture be featured in the Gallery.

Visit the Gallery of Echoes for stunning live pictures and amazing musicians wallpapers!

POWER QUEST POLL

Click HERE to view the pictures and cast your vote.

A free FIREWIND wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

Join the mailing list in the Gallery if you want to be informed when more wallpapers and polls are added.

ENUFF Z'NUFF POLL

A free POWER QUEST wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

Join the mailing list in the Gallery if you want to be informed when more wallpapers and polls are added.

THRESHOLD POLL

A free TESTAMENT wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

Threshold Picture Polls
===================
Please click HERE to vote on the Damian Wilson (lead singer, Threshold) picture poll.

Threshold Wallpaper
=================
A Pete Morten (guitars, Threshold) is now available to download HERE

W.A.S.P.
=======
The picture of Doug Blair (lead guitars, W.A.S.P.) has been added to the Gallery. Click HERE to view the picture. A wallpaper based on the winning picture will be available to download soon.

Thanks for your vote and support!

Click here to view the pictures and cast your vote.

For those who might not be familiar with Jamie Scott, he is the lead guitar player of the legendary San Franscisco Glam Metal band VAIN. They are considered to be the most technical of the Glam hordes. I know it sounds weird but it's true. Check it out below

The picture of Karl Groom from the last poll has now been added to the Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator: