Gallery Of Echoes poll

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
In my spare time, I run a picture gallery website called the Gallery Of Echoes (echoes-of-live.com). The website is a showcase for amateur concert photography. As and when time permits it, I run polls where I ask people to help choose what they think is the best picture. The picture with the highest number of votes is then added to the Gallery.

This month's poll is about Threshold. Please point your mouse to the poll page HERE to cast your vote.

If you have any Testament pictures that are as good or even better than the ones featured in the Gallery you can either send me your pictures or post a link to your pictures on the forum. I need a minimum of three pictures. You will be given full credit should your picture be featured in the Gallery.

Btw, is there anybody who is going to the following Threshold dates:

18/04/08 Plato, Helmond, Holland [Support: A Day's Work]
19/04/08 Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Holland [Support: RPWL]
30/05/08 Legacy Festival, Belgrade, Serbia

Thanks for voting!

Firewind Picture Poll
Click HERE to view the pictures and cast your vote. An amazing instrumental track has been added to the gallery soundtrack. Crank it up to listen to Memory Crash by Steve Stevens.

The winning picture of Pete Morten (Threshold) has been added to the Gallery.

FATES WARNING POLL

Click HERE to view the pictures and cast your vote.

Currently streaming is a new song by Altura, a Progressive Metal band from the States who I consider to be a lost gem of Progressive Metal. Visit the Gallery and click on STREAMING to hear the song Alternate Lines.

The winning picture of Gus G. (Firewind) has been added to the Gallery.

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN POLL

These just in from the flamboyant Yngwie Malmsteen gig in London. Click HERE to view the pictures and cast your vote.

Currently streaming is an extended version of 'Making Love' by Yngwie Malmsteen. Visit the Gallery and click on STREAMING to hear the song.

The winning picture of Jim Matheos (Fates Warning) has been added to the Gallery.

RATT POLL

For the first time ever, echoes-of-live.com is proud to offer wallpaper versions of the winning pictures. As a thank you for taking the time to vote on the polls, a free wallpaper download of the stunning Yngwie Malmsteen picture is available on the echoes-of-live.com poll page as well as in the Gallery.

Join the mailing list in the Gallery if you want to be informed when more wallpapers are added.

STEVE STEVENS POLL

A free WHITESNAKE wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download.

Join the mailing list in the Gallery if you want to be informed when more wallpapers and polls are added.

TESLA POLL

A free STEVE STEVENS wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download.

Join the mailing list in the Gallery if you want to be informed when more wallpapers and polls are added.

FIREWIND POLL

A free THRESHOLD wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

POWER QUEST POLL

A free FIREWIND wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

POWER QUEST POLL

A free FIREWIND wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

Hey there FG,

DO you know if Firewind got their name from Uli John Roth's Electric Sun's album?

ENUFF Z'NUFF POLL

A free POWER QUEST wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

THRESHOLD POLL

A free TESTAMENT wallpaper for your computer desktop is now available for download HERE.

Threshold Picture Polls
===================
Please click HERE to vote on the Damian Wilson (lead singer, Threshold) picture poll.

Threshold Wallpaper
=================
A Pete Morten (guitars, Threshold) is now available to download HERE

W.A.S.P.
=======
The picture of Doug Blair (lead guitars, W.A.S.P.) has been added to the Gallery. Click HERE to view the picture. A wallpaper based on the winning picture will be available to download soon.

Thanks for your vote and support!

Click here to view the pictures and cast your vote.

For those who might not be familiar with Jamie Scott, he is the lead guitar player of the legendary San Franscisco Glam Metal band VAIN. They are considered to be the most technical of the Glam hordes. I know it sounds weird but it's true. Check it out below

The picture of Karl Groom from the last poll has now been added to the Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator: