Gallery Of Echoes Polls

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
In my spare time, I run a picture gallery website called the Gallery Of Echoes (echoes-of-live.com). The website is a showcase for amateur concert photography. As and when time permits it, I run polls where I ask people to help choose what they think is the best picture. The picture with the highest number of votes is then added to the Gallery.

This month's poll is about Threshold. Please point your mouse to the poll page HERE to cast your vote.

If you have any Firewind pictures that are as good or even better than the ones featured in the Gallery you can either send me your pictures or post a link to your pictures on the forum. I need a minimum of three pictures. You will be given full credit should your picture be featured in the Gallery.

I'm looking forward to Friday's gig to get some great shots. So Apollo, Petros, Gus and Bob can you please make sure you look awesome in all your glory on the night!

Thanks for voting!

He's too far at the back...most of the time you can never get a decent photograph of drummers as they're always hidden behind heaps of wood and metal! So Mark can relax...no need to go to the hairdresser's.

Did I mention that we're talking about fans, amateur photographers with basic digital cameras with no access to the photo pit. I'm not talking about just making a picture but a picture that has got the 'wow' factor and you don't get that of drummers from the audience. Sorry...

Back on topic...anybody going to the following Threshold shows:

18/04/08 Plato, Helmond, Holland [Support: A Day's Work]
19/04/08 Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Holland [Support: RPWL]
30/05/08 Legacy Festival, Belgrade, Serbia

Firewind Picture Poll
Courtesy of our very own Katie, we bring you this Firewind poll. Click HERE to view the pictures and cast your vote. An amazing instrumental track has been added to the gallery soundtrack. Crank it up to listen to Memory Crash by Steve Stevens.