ECLIPSE: Bleed and Scream

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Slightly cheesy, light and fluffy melodic rock.... but it sounds pretty good from what I can tell from these YouTube clips...

"Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release today of the Eclipse digital single Bleed and Scream taken from the forthcoming album with the same name to be released on August 24 in Europe and August 28 in North America. The new single shows the vigorous new direction for the Swedish combo with hard hitting guitar riffs and monster hooklines. The single can be downloaded via iTunes and all other fine digital shops all over the world.
iTunes link: itunes.apple.com/it/album/bleed-and-scream-single/id540797070.

A physical version of the single was exclusively distributed via Sweden Rock Magazine in Sweden with two exclusive bonus tracks (unavailable elsewhere): Come Hell or High Water and Into The Fire.
An EPK of the album can be enjoyed below:"

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the samples sound pretty cool. The prevous album was horrible...I had heard the previous album and it was mostly wimpy 80s sounding rock, but nothing that grabbed you, just very average rock and rock. I can tell by the sound samples that they've really stepped it up on the new one. Heavier, more melodic with lots of hooks. If the full songs are as good as the samples, I'll be picking this one up....

I think the samples sound pretty cool. The prevous album was horrible...I had heard the previous album and it was mostly wimpy 80s sounding rock, but nothing that grabbed you, just very average rock and rock. I can tell by the sound samples that they've really stepped it up on the new one. Heavier, more melodic with lots of hooks. If the full songs are as good as the samples, I'll be picking this one up....
the last album KICKED ASS!!!!!! :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

the last album KICKED ASS!!!!!! :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

I don't know, here's a link to sound samples from what I hear was their last cd, "Are you ready to rock", and I honestly can't hear what would make this cd so special. I just hear average rock, but lighter than and the sound samples I've heard from their new one(which I like).

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Ready-To-Rock/dp/B001KR1VPA/ref=sr_shvl_album_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1343266069&sr=301-5[/ame]

wow amazed to read the last album being called average. One of the best CDs ever in my collection.

That's cool man, I'm not saying I'm right and people who really like it are wrong, as it's purely just opinion, but I would like to know what makes it so special and unique compared to other hard rock bands of the 80s?? I just couldn't hear the distinction, but perhaps someone can enlighten me on that....

I like them, but don't absolutely love them. I always preferred Timescape, but the two have nothing in common except the one guy so I suppose it's hardly a valid comparison, but anyway. That said, they have their moments I do love. People should definitely check it out for themselves if they like this type of thing.