Ed, Are you a Neal Morse Fan?

PeruvianTide

Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
What do you think about his latest 2 efforts, and are you pumped for the new one?

I've been listening to the preview party on Radiant tonight and the new album is AMAZING.

So are you a fan?

I am a fan, big time bro.

He is one of those truly gifted people that have something really special. One of the most talented, and brave musicians on the planet. It is very hard to follow your beliefs, heart and soul even when everyone is questioning you.

I am pretty sure the guys are all big fans as well. Actually I KNOW they are. They can elaborate if they get a minute.

I have Testimony ( courtesy of my very dear friend Mare who sent this to me when it came out when we returned from the 2003 Spocks Beard CG3 tour.

I met " the man breifly in LA at Calprog last year and he had that sparkle in his eye. I think Mr Morse is on another plane aboved where most people can go. Doug and Ted have spent a great deal more time around "the Man" I only saw the Beard once with NM and it blew me away how talented he was live.

This one looks amazing with the cast of characters assembled, it is really cool to read or hear? that A his brother another great guy and awesome dude is playing on the disc. And not only does he have Mikey back but Jordan as well????? wow.

I am way pumped for it! I am sure it will be nothing short of amazing.

PeruvianTide said:
What do you think about his latest 2 efforts, and are you pumped for the new one?

I've been listening to the preview party on Radiant tonight and the new album is AMAZING.

So are you a fan?

I was lucky enough to listen to the internet premier of is new effort "?" last week. Pretty nice stuff... I totally missed ONE but i'm sure i'll get the new CD.

It just rocks! Plus some nice catchy melodies and a cool line-up (Stolt, Hackett, Rudess, Portnoy).
Without those schmaltzy lyrics, it would be near perfect.

Greetz,
Heiko