"Eddies" Italian fanzine...

Tap_Legion2

Paint Brush Pusher
Dec 3, 2005
I just got in a few copies of the Italian Maiden fanzine "Eddies" the other day and thought I'd share with everyone the cover piece that you've seen before as well as a pic of some scary looking guy with the Maidens....now if I could only read Italian , I'd be ok....

Eddies-1.jpg

Eddies2.jpg

Sorry to be vague guys, but this is what I posted to Jenna a few days ago after reading it:

Ok, in a nutshell it says that Iron Maiden have announced a great 2006 (the shows, new album, etc) and they'll talk more about it later on.

It then states that for the second time for the graphics they have utilised the talents of maiden fan tommy pons, if I read it correctly. It says 'the great tommy' not only prioduced the new artwork, but also got a photo for us of the Iron Maidens before their texas show last april. (there was something else before that which I couldn't quite read). They mention about how they look back on their club in the last few months and how busy they have been. Their club has given them the chance to meet lots of their own members and other fans and meet lots of new people and get lots of new member subscriptions. It then talks about having a look at the new t-shirts they have made. There's not about the ladies to be honest, essentially, it's just a photo.

This is why I did not translate it word for word, hope it helps

-matt