EDENBRIDGE: The Great Momentum

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
EDENBRIDGE - THE GREAT MOMENTUM ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED

"...guitarist/composer Lanvall has announced the release date at last: The Great Momentum will be available from February 17th...The Great Momentum will be released in the US and Canada on February 17th via SPV/Steamhammer as 2CD digi (bonus CD with instrumental versions), 2LP gatefold (golden vinyl), download and stream..."

edenbridgealbumded.jpg

I think I could be the only one left who is looking forward to this disc. Most have forsaken them as they have put out so many discs over the years......and people ask how much Edenbridge do they really need ? As for me, I think the band has gotten heavier since "My Earth Dream" and continue to write bigger and better songs. Add in the fact that I can listen to Sabine sing a grocery list and I'm ready for it ....... In reality, just give me a good DVD concert and we can call it a day, but in the meantime I'll still hang in with them.

I think I could be the only one left who is looking forward to this disc. Most have forsaken them as they have put out so many discs over the years......and people ask how much Edenbridge do they really need ? As for me, I think the band has gotten heavier since "My Earth Dream" and continue to write bigger and better songs. Add in the fact that I can listen to Sabine sing a grocery list and I'm ready for it ....... In reality, just give me a good DVD concert and we can call it a day, but in the meantime I'll still hang in with them.

I'm with you still. I'll give it a listen, as they are always consistent..... Still waiting for that one MONSTER album from them though, as they haven't yet put everything together at once....

I sat through the first 4 Edenbridge discs and couldn't get into any of them really. I think my problem with them is primarily that they use (or they did) very unorthodox melodies and chord changes that just were not pleasing to my ears.

I Love this song. Problem with me is that I love a song or two on a cd and then a lot of the cd I just don't get or it just doesn't grab me then I end up moving on. But, again I love this song.