Eden's Fall CD

Danimal

Inner Beast
Apr 29, 2005
Chicago
www.edensfall.com
Since Paul likes to give us such a hard time about it, I thought that you guys should be the first to know that (believe it ir not), the new Eden's Fall CD ("Harmony of Lies") is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

We just got our first shipment in today and they are for sale on our website at:
http://www.edensfall.com

As you may or may not know, we followed ND's excellent example and enlisted the services of Dan Swanö for mixing and James Murphy for mastering. Needless to say, the results are amazing... There are samples on our website, so go check it out!

:headbang: SUPPORT CHICAGO METAL!!!! :headbang:

Congrats, guys. I have an old Eden's Fall ep from a show a while back (quite a while back, in a purple case?). Hope the album sells well- can't really dl tracks here at work, but i did check out one sample for the heck of it, and it sounded great.

Also, i'd like to point out that this band managed to fit an apostrophe in their logo.

Sadly, the second sign is that I wish you all a very Happy New Year! Now that's bad news...

Wouldn't mind a CD either, if that's ok with the police of course.

Hi Chupe! Long time no smash equipment!?!?!? BASTARD!!!

:D

Neil K.

Congrats on the CD. Is it self released?
Unfortunately, I missed you guys at the JJ Kelleys show (w/ XII Gate and ND)
DAMN SHITTY MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS!!!! :)

Do you guys have any CD release shows lined up?

Yeah, I saw that.... Pretty cool. We worked so damn hard on this CD and it took so long to finish that it's great to see people are diggin' it.

As far as upcoming shows / release party, we are talking to a few people, but don't have anything solid yet. We will keep you posted!