EDGE OF SANITY REFORMS WITH ORIGINAL LINE-UP!!!

Well that's what Cynic said too and they quickly changed their minds :) What's to stop Anders from jamming on a new riff during practice or soundcheck and the rest jamming a long?
Nothing wrong with dreaming :cool:

Yeah but in Cynics case it´s not really the same if you ask me. The reason the ATG guys has said that they are not writing anything new is because they wont risk writing anything that´s not up to the ATG standard.
But as you say,we can always hope they´ll make the same decision as Cynic.:)

I would prefer it if they did not make another album, Slaughter Of The Soul was a historical metal album and I am sure there is no topping it, especially with how all their musical styles have evolved. If they make another album they should change the band name even if it is the exact lineup.
OR have Tomas do vocals for The Haunted and take Peter Dolving out back and torture and kill him for having the shittiest redneck voice in the world. :lol:

but seriously he needs to die.

I would prefer it if they did not make another album, Slaughter Of The Soul was a historical metal album and I am sure there is no topping it, especially with how all their musical styles have evolved. If they make another album they should change the band name even if it is the exact lineup.
OR have Tomas do vocals for The Haunted and take Peter Dolving out back and torture and kill him for having the shittiest redneck voice in the world. :lol:

but seriously he needs to die.

dolving's work on the first haunted album is gold. i know they haven't released anything good since, but that first album kicked major ass, and dolving was a big reason for it.

his voice on revolver had some moments too... he just gets into that, i dunno, sort of heavy metal eddie vedder mode... "cu-yum rittre biht chlo-sur, su-oh ei ca-hn suh-ee whut yu-oo tahste luh-ahyke..." it's pretty damn horrible.

Not as horrible as yours and ShadowMakers opinoin though.
Dolving is the right guy for The Haunted. I used to think Marco was much better but my opinion has changed, Marco was really bad live too.