Edge of Sanity site NOW UP!!!

Cool site, man.. I could do without the music, but hey.. you make it easily turned off, so I can't complain. I like all the demo covers and stuff like that... it's hard to find, so your site is very worthwhile.

Very comprehensive and all. Minor bug: clicking the "more info" link for Cryptic on the front page will load the page in the left frame instead of the main one. Really good work though.

thanks for everyones comments! I fixed all the errors, but im sure theres more. Working on a update ,so check it soon. Is there anything anyone would like to see on the site??
Is this thread a record for the most views?? haha...

Embla said:
"Mother" is NOT sung by Dan, trust me on that. I'd file for divorce if Dan started sounding like a constipated goat

Now I know why he's so afraid to try growling on Crimson II... ;)

-Villain (np: Pan.Thy.Monium - Khaooohs - "Khaoohs I")

Villain said:
Now I know why he's so afraid to try growling on Crimson II... ;)

-Villain (np: Pan.Thy.Monium - Khaooohs - "Khaoohs I")

Just to clarify things... 'constipated goat' does not refer to whoever sings on the cover track (Drette? Robert?) but to the mongo muscular midget Danzig... so there :)

BTW, Dan demonstrated his growling abilities to me the other day, and let's just say it's been in better shape :Spin: The riffs and melodies I hear coming from his "playpen" sound amazing though!

*ol gossipmonger me*

;)