Edguy and Rob Rock SURPRISE!!!

Jayne

New Metal Member
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
Seeing Edguy for the first time in Orlando,Florida was a gift,they were so REMARKABLE! I had the pleasure of hanging out with the band while they were here,dinners,trips to the mall,going to Disney world.(thankyou Shelly)The band as a hole were the nicest guys,just normal guys,they only became Rock Stars when they were on stage. They should hold the Rock Star title!Their performance was so awesome,the crowd went wild!This is too hard to put in words the feeling that goes through you when you listen and watch Edguy perform. It was Tobias B'day,there was a cake brought up on stage for Tobias and Rob Rock led everyone in voice to sing Happy Birthday. A great surprise was when Rob Rock came out to sing Advantasia with Tobias,it was beautiful to see the way Tobias and Rob Rock looked at each other with such high regard during that song,everyone was overcome!!! I hope Edguy will return to Orlando in 2003!!! I had the pleasure of meeting the promoters of Rock Star Productions,Susan and Carol,I would like the opportunity on this forum to thankyou for giving me the the best night of my life!!!

You lucky SOB!! Rob Rock is my all time Fav singer!!! I read about that Orlando gig, and almost flew to see it!

Man o man! I MUST see Rob Rock live before I die!

The Orlando show was amazing!! A special thanks to Edguy for flying down to give us a show we'll never forget! Thanks to Rob Rock & crew too...you guys are always superb! A very special thanks to Susan and Carol for putting together such an unforgettable evening! YOU GUYS ROCK!