Edguy - New video complete plus TV appearance announced!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
EDGUY is once again due to appear on the Pro7 MC Chartshow, aired in Germany, on June 19th to push the new single, ‘Lavatory Love Machine’, from their new Hellfire Club album. The video for said single was recently completed, the clip being described as “hilarious and chaotic” as it portrays a bunch of wannabe rockstars flying to a show in Brazil and acting like morons.

Edguy joins acts like NIGHTWISH and SLIPKNOT on the German charts with ‘Lavatory Love Machine’ and their last single, ‘King Of Fools’, as the number of heavier, more aggressive acts invade the airwaves across the country.
--------------------------

I really hope MTV gets on the ball and plays this. This band is too good and a funny comedy music video like this one people will eat right up and enjoy. I just know it. This band can be so successful here if they get exposed to the masses. "Lavatory Love Machine" is a great song.

TheGraveDigger said:
it portrays a bunch of wannabe rockstars flying to a show in Brazil and acting like morons.
So they will be playing themselves?!:D

TheGraveDigger said:
I really hope MTV gets on the ball and plays this. This band is too good and a funny comedy music video like this one people will eat right up and enjoy. I just know it. This band can be so successful here if they get exposed to the masses. "Lavatory Love Machine" is a great song.
That track is the most radio friendly off that record. I hope it does well for them. I think if the label promotes it right, you get a little hype like Th Darkness had with their record... I would love it if it happened.:Spin:

sixxswine said:
So they will be playing themselves?!:D

That track is the most radio friendly off that record. I hope it does well for them. I think if the label promotes it right, you get a little hype like Th Darkness had with their record... I would love it if it happened.:Spin:
You know, I was actually going to mention that this song can do for them what "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" did for the Darkness. We think alike my friend! :headbang:

TheGraveDigger said:
You know, I was actually going to mention that this song can do for them what "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" did for the Darkness. We think alike my friend! :headbang:
I personally love that song, it's melodic, catchy, it has memorable lead solo, lyrically it's weak, but judging from their lyrics off the last couple records, that's to be expected...

Abryl said:
I think Hellfire Club is a very good album

I love Hellfire Club its Great tho I would almost be afraid of Seeing Edguy make it with a song like Lavatory.... it might pigonhole them and that will be the sound ppl will expect to hear does this make sense to anybody but me .... I mean Lavatory is the ONLY song in their Catalog that sounds like 1986 Hardrock I would love to see them Suceed with a song like King of Fools or Mysteria (Spellin)

JonnyD said:
I love Hellfire Club its Great tho I would almost be afraid of Seeing Edguy make it with a song like Lavatory.... it might pigonhole them and that will be the sound ppl will expect to hear does this make sense to anybody but me .... I mean Lavatory is the ONLY song in their Catalog that sounds like 1986 Hardrock I would love to see them Suceed with a song like King of Fools or Mysteria (Spellin)
This is true. I guess I just wanna see them succeed so much I don't even think half the time. It may take a song like this to get people to notice them though. Afterwards they can hit them with their better songs like King Of Fools and Mysteria and its the fans choice to determine if they like it or not.

TheGraveDigger said:
This is true. I guess I just wanna see them succeed so much I don't even think half the time. It may take a song like this to get people to notice them though. Afterwards they can hit them with their better songs like King Of Fools and Mysteria and its the fans choice to determine if they like it or not.

Man I want to see them Succeed too! They have Earned it! its kinda amazing that they have been Releasing albums for almost 10 years now and they are still Very young! But your right it may Take a Lavatory to make them Famous in the states :D