Edguy, Stratovarius, Hammerfall interviews

wayland smithers said:
Thats So Metal has posted interviews with all three bands at the following link http://www.thatssometal.com/interviews/ along with Thunderstone and Evergrey.

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]TSM: Why did it take so long for you to play ProgPower in Atlanta? [/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]JENS: We wanted to try and combine that appearance with a tour and this time around I think we are getting payed more than what we were offered in the past.[/font]

Remind me to piss on Jens' leg on stage.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]TSM: Why did it take so long for you to play ProgPower in Atlanta? [/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]JENS: We wanted to try and combine that appearance with a tour and this time around I think we are getting payed more than what we were offered in the past.[/font]

Glenn H.

LMAO; that is classic!!!!

Harvester said:

Glenn H.
Heh, well at least an honest mofo.

@ucmx gag

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

Would that be grounds for dismissal? Yeah, greed is a factor for many (business) decisions, but that was a rather bold/rude comment. Now I don't feel so guilty downloading their new album 3 months early. {of course, it wasn't good enough to keep so I guess it was still a waste of my time. :erk: }