Edguy to tour; Into Eternity/Susperia support

well of course they wanna try and expand their fanbase, but they are a power metal band. last i checked power metal and death metal don't blend so well as far as the generic bands.

and i can definitely understand why LTC can appeal to people even though they are a generic band. my first thought was how awesome they were, then i listened to the other songs and got bored.

I agree with you about how the genres don't really blend, I was just throwing an idea out there.

Hopefully the fans LTC will draw arent "true" narrow minded metalheads and they will give Edguy a chance

As for LTC, when I first purchased the album, I kind of felt the same as you. I thought the musicianship was great but the songs just kinda got boring after awhile; however, after I listened to the album more, I began to like it.

hmmm i'll give them another chance and attend the show then. i usually give new bands about a month to 'grow' on me before i delete it off my comp lol.

lol Sounds about like myself. If I'm not into it after about a month, it's gone. Have fun at the show, it should be awesome. IE isn't coming near me on the Edguy tour or the DT tour and unfortunately, I won't be able to do much traveling around then.

I agree with you about how the genres don't really blend, I was just throwing an idea out there.

Hopefully the fans LTC will draw arent "true" narrow minded metalheads and they will give Edguy a chance

As for LTC, when I first purchased the album, I kind of felt the same as you. I thought the musicianship was great but the songs just kinda got boring after awhile; however, after I listened to the album more, I began to like it.

The problem is, I'm sure LTC has quite the "scene" following, and some are open minded and some aren't. They might leave after LTC and we'll have more room when IE and Edguy comes on.

That or they'll stay and attempt to boo IE or Edguy off the stage:lol:

Opeth/Nevermore/Into etrenity they played on halloween night in philly i had just about front row, what a night, that was the second time i hung out with IE. good friends with them now. nice people

Opeth/Nevermore/Into etrenity they played on halloween night in philly i had just about front row, what a night, that was the second time i hung out with IE. good friends with them now. nice people

I was going to go to that,but it sold out,so we settled for halloween drunken antics:loco:

I saw that Opeth, Nevermore, IE tour in Winston Salem, NC. Well, I didn't stay for too much of Opeth, don't care much for them. IE and Nevermore kicked ass, and I got to meet the guys. They were real cool:headbang: