Edguy...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Check this out!
Very funny!
EDGUY's North American Tour With HAMMERFALL Is A 'Big Success' - Aug. 24, 2005 EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet has issued the following update regarding the group's current North American tour with HAMMERFALL:

"The tour is a big success and great fun for both bands. We are currently thinking about playing EDGUY chants over the PA while HAMMERFALL play, throwing eggs and bottles at each others and finally start reality TV shows. Just kidding! It's great fun and I am really looking forward to playing the final six shows before we return home to continue working on the album. HAMMERFALL are great guys to hang out with and the fans seem to really enjoy the package. Meanwhile I hope all of you are all gonna enjoy our new CD and DVD. Take care and read more news soon."

EDGUY's new EP, "Superheroes" — due on September 5 via Nuclear Blast Records — will feature a special guest appearance by former HELLOWEEN frontman Michael Kiske. "Superheroes: the DVD Edition" — also due on September 5 — will contain the brand new video clip, "Superheroes", a couple of songs filmed live in Brazil, plenty of "behind-the-scenes" footage, a slide show, an extensive studio report with interviews and a chance to follow EDGUY backstage.

kittybeast said:
can't wait to hear the new CD though it's not out in time for the Aug. 30th show we're going to.

This is kinda fucked...
I contact my key person at Nuclear Blast & she claims that it will NOT be out in the USA on the 5th & that the disc or dvd haven't even been pressed! i kinda pissed her off, because I listed the number of sources that listed the release date as the 5th...
Oh well, you'd think they'd like to hype the release?
I can't wait to hear it either. I have been converted, they should give Johnny D a cut of the royalties from their North American sales...
Unfortunatley that's probably not much, but still!
6 \m/

sixxswine said:
Good to Hear...
They are passing up Oregon & only playing Seattle.
Too bad, I'm not that into either band to drive 4.5 hours to see...
Maybe next time, they'll swing by this area.

Thats to bad cause Into Eternity!! and Edguy put on a Good Show!!! didnt care about hammerfall so we skipped out on em early and Hung out with IE and Edguy! :D

sixxswine said:
Edguy is great, Hammer Fall is good, but I'd go for Edguy. Into Eternity are decent, I've only heard one of their records.

Into Eternity are one of the nicest bands I have ever met!!! Very very nice dudes!!! and they really blow me away! I love that band!!! IE and Edguy were why I went ... thats not to say that Hammerfall was bad cause they did play well ... I just didnt care hahaha Edguy was Awsome!! Btw! :D

I think I had read that "Ed Guy" was the name of their high school gym teacher, so they named their band after him as a joke.