Edguy- Superheroes!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Anyone get this EP yet? I got the EP and the DVD recently and really suggest that all Edguy fans will love it. I put a review of the EP up on my site and put the link below. The DVD also kicks ass. Some live songs from Brazil, a cool road and studio documentary, and the "Superheroes" video clip as well as the making of the "Superheroes" video. It would be cool to hear others opinions.

I read somewhere that the EP and DVD do not have the same material on it... I for one am going to get the DVD at ProgPower...

Hey Q, where is the link to your site? I would like to read your review...

Torn2Shreds said:
I read somewhere that the EP and DVD do not have the same material on it... I for one am going to get the DVD at ProgPower...

Hey Q, where is the link to your site? I would like to read your review...

It would be nice if someone would post what is on the DVD/CD :Spin:

Most of the songs sound like filler material to me, except Judas at the Opera, which is massive - kind of like The Seven Angels, only shorter. Great song...too bad Tobias' lyrics get stupider and stupider with every song he writes. It may be cilched, but he's better off writing generic epic/fantasy nonsense, because when he tries to get clever he sounds like a five-year old.