eeh

bleed_black_orchid

biff and chips
Feb 6, 2004
Widnniiiiii
Going to London on Thursday and need somewhere to stay on Thursday night. Im looking for a hotel pretty central but not extortionately expensive anybody know of anywhere?

or is there any comfy benches?

I always leave stuff to the last minute so any numbers or websites or whatever would be much appreciated.

wow how helpfull you are. Okay heres a question you might actually be able to help me with are serotonal playing the roadhouse in Manchester?

and thank you very much maqus on the off chance you ever want to visit Liverpool Widnes or Manchester then I can help.

bleed_black_orchid said:
wow how helpfull you are. Okay heres a question you might actually be able to help me with are serotonal playing the roadhouse in Manchester?

and thank you very much maqus on the off chance you ever want to visit Liverpool Widnes or Manchester then I can help.

theres a good hostel called The Generator, near Russell Square tube station, pretty much central, google it! mines a pint

Sorry I thought I had said thank you and that Id buy you a pint but it must not have posted.

bit of a touchy bastard these days aren't you ado?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP YOU FANTASTIC PERSON!! (is that any better?)