Finding a Reamp Box in the UK

lepersmeesa

Badman rudeboy
Apr 10, 2005
London
www.myspace.com
I went to Denmark Street today and all the usual haunts around central London, in the hope to find a Reamp box. Unfortunately no one had any idea what a Reamp box, or a reamping was...... I mean come on! Turn Key is supposed to be one of the best pro audio shops in London/UK!!!!

Anyway, my question is, where can i find a reamp box in the UK. If anyone has one which they want to get rid of, get in touch! Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

you're better off avoiding Denmark street altogether and just do some research online and try somewhere that has what you want. If you need to try before you buy (advised), call or email the store to make sure they have it in stock before you waste a saturday afternoon in that cesspool of Squire strat buyers. The sales guys in those music stores mostly get paid in commission so they'll be pushing whatever crap gizmo of the week is the highest earner is for them.

KMR audio in North London sell the Little Labs Red Eye new. Alternatively, because I'm being forced to trim down my equipment somewhat, I've already scheduled my own Red Eye to sell on EBay, starting tomorrow evening.