ehh

Dear Junior,

Here are a few tips for beginners:

- Please click Post Reply instead of New Thread when you wish to add your message to a thread.
- Reply to Jan's messages at your own risk.
- Never post threads concerning philosophy.
- Brace yourself when you read a post from Tokmak... never read them if you have heart-related problems.
- Keep in mind that I am the absolute ruler of this place and Mark is my pet monkey.

Kindest regards.

IRoN.

Kids, kids... :rolleyes:

First of all, the correct spelling is this:

Boci boci tarka,
se füle se farka.
Oda megyünk lakni,
ahol tejet kapni.

Second, I'm glad that Jan is so interested in the highest levels of the Hungarian literature :D

Third, to the rest of the BB community here, IRoN is like Watson to Sherlock Holmes. He's just trying to be cool to junior members here to maintain his ego, that's all. ;)

THE THING IS, I'm the one here to worship. :mad:

Dear Junior,

I have to clarify the following issues:

- Jan always mis-spells stuff so that a newbie might correct his mistake and he might have a chance to thank the victim before proceeding with one of his geniusly-designed pick-up lines. That is why I advised you to reply at your own risk. See the foams around his mouth? He's mad at me for sparing the next victim's soul from the unimaginable tortures of his trap.
- Evilho is my long-lost brother. We heard that he had been raised by koalas in the Brazilian jungles after we lost all hope to find him alive following the plane crash. He just loves playing copycat with me, so excuse his abominable attempt at bb dominance.
- I am he, the bornless one, the fallen angel watching you. Behold my power, bow to my rule... and you might have your share from my mercy.

Not-so-sincerely yours.

IRoN.

Originally posted by IRoN
- Keep in mind that I am the absolute ruler of this place and Mark is my pet monkey.

MAHUUOAUHOAHUAHAHUOUOAHHUOAH
AHUOHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUAOHUAO
HUAOHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUO

Originally posted by Eclipse

and please don't mind Iron, he's actually a circus dog that knows how to type.

MAHUHOUAOHUAHUOAHUOAHUOOHUA
AHUOOHUAHUOAHUOAHUOAHUHUOAHUOAHUOAHUOA
HUOAHUOAHUOAUOHAHUOOAHUHUOAHUOAAOHUHUOA..

- I am he, the bornless one, the fallen angel watching you. Behold my power, bow to my rule... and you might have your share from my mercy.

With that avartar of yours???
How much should I beg you to change it???
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE...:cry:

My dear friend, if you learn to manage your fucking cache properly (that's what Mark told me) you can see that the avatar has already changed.

Btw, those two remarks you kindly quoted show us that this bb is stuffed full of copycats! :mad:

Dear Junior,

I have to clarify the following issues:

- I never copy anyone.
- IRoN has no idea about geography (see: foaming koalas raised by Jan in the Brazilian jungles). We senior members here know that very well since he said Turkey was part of Europe :confused:
- Please open your umbrella before talking to Barbi. As you see, he's not a clean animal, and he drools a lot while laughing. :D

Originally posted by Evilho
Please open your umbrella before talking to Barbi. As you see, he's not a clean animal, and he drools a lot while laughing. :D

I'll eat your baby raw..hrrrr...:heh:
:D

Btw, those two remarks you kindly quoted show us that this bb is stuffed full of copycats!

Hoaa???
Copycats?????
me????
heh?!?
bullshit.
:cry: :(

Hoaa???
Copycats?????
me????
heh?!?
bullshit.
:cry: :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Not you dammit! :mad:
I meant Ivi and Jane.

Btw, dear Jane, the commands your boyfriends use (like back to the corner, or sit now) may work in your sexual fantasies, but not on me. Better try them somewhere else ;)

[/B]
Hoaa???
Copycats?????
me????
heh?!?
bullshit.
:cry: :( [/B]

I meant Ivi and Jane.

Btw, dear Jane, the commands your boyfriends use (like back to the corner, or sit now) may work in your sexual fantasies, but not on me. Better try them somewhere else ;)

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

Hoaa???
Copycats?????
me????
heh?!?
bullshit.
:cry: :(

I meant Ivi and Jane.

Originally posted by Eclipse
:lol: :lol:

that's because you don't have any finesse with these claws of yours; Iron.

Well, I had a reply comparing cruel claws to painted paws, but I've already had too much contact with common public, and I guess I'll leave you with your idle chat.