EKPYROSIS "Mensch aus Gold"

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
ekpyrosis_menschausgold.jpg

1. mensch aus gold [31:35]

maybe everyone here will like this. a review. 500 copies on paradigms recordings. you can listen to a sample here: http://www.paradigms-recordings.com/audio.html

mensch aus gold. siehst die welt an. mensch aus gold. altes gebirge meiner jugend. black metal thrash. mensch aus gold. wo du gehst, verblassen die menschen. zu ihrer wahren größe schrumpfen sie. mensch aus gold. du siehst durch sie hindurch, direkt ins all. dorthin, ob sie ihren gott vermuten. doch du siehst nur leere und schönheit.

wolves in the throne room wishes they were this band. i smell a new "ROYAL CARNAGE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK" in the making so toss your raventale

The sample starts off a little rough, but towards the end, it got much much better. Definitely unique.

I like this quite a bit, seems rawer than most peoples tastes on RC though. We'll see!

I thought this sucked the first time I listened to it this morning, but now I really like it, and I can't account for the discrepancy in my own opinions, though I've narrowed it down to being awake and peer pressure.

This just got 9/10 from a guy that usually has good taste (at myrrthronth.de). Need an mp3 of the full thing.

I've been very pleased with everything I've heard from Paradigms so far (Plants, Utlagr, Woburn House, etc.) but I bet they've done a lot since I stopped paying attention to them. Any other Paradigms recos?

I've been very pleased with everything I've heard from Paradigms so far (Plants, Utlagr, Woburn House, etc.) but I bet they've done a lot since I stopped paying attention to them. Any other Paradigms recos?

the angelic process

These paradigm releases are all quite unique. Some really nice stuff here.

I like the slow ambient parts of Gruenewald's Zittenberg on that audio sampler, wasn't too crazy about the vocals initially but they are growing on me.

i have a theory that at least one of the members of this band is related to BERGTHRON because some of the riffs and the chanted vocal arrangements are extremely similar