ELDERDAWN. Melodic blak/death metal. Mp3 online!!!

lead

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2004
Hi Borknagar & friends! We are Elderdawn from Spain. We invite you to download our demo 2004 at www.elderdawn.com. Three full songs of melodic black/death metal. Just try and tell us your opinion at our guestbook!

Very very cool! Everyone should take a look...

also- if anyone is looking for more melodic/raw black, check out my signature.

Thanks man, and yes, Elderdawn is very good. I like the way the music is set up a lot, and the vocals are very refreshing!

Well, first of all, thank you for listening to us! I´m just downloading Aegrimonia´s mp3. I´ll tell you me opinion (I´m sure it´ll be great, hehehe).
About Eternal Frost´s question, we´ve recorded at home using the computer as a multitrack. There´s a lot of software to do it (Cool edit, Cakewalk, Soundforge, Sonar...)

Cool, and by the way- theres a new sample ... a neo-classical intro on the site, DOWNLOAD IT! It's extremely well done for our budget.

oh yeah- and as for computer recording, we have used Acid Music before, which isn't the best choice, but it can get the job done. You may have all noticed that our production is SHIT- and that is because we used a four track and two 20 dollar dynamic mics :p

Well, I´ve heard your mp3 (both Aegrimonia & Inquinok). Aegrimonia is more technical about guitars. I like the neoclassic atmosphere of "Throne of winter...". It´s a pity that the dark metal community in your country was so small. You should try to introduce your songs in Europe.
I like the sinister keyboards of Inquinok. It sounds like Dimmu Borgir and the norwegian classics.