Electric Wizard, Visceral Bleeding and Gorerotted - sound good?

Hellion

All Life Ends
Jul 1, 2001
England
www.sonicdeath.co.uk
Hi people - sorry for posting this in here but I'm trying to reach UK metal fans...I run www.sonicdeath.co.uk a metal and rock reviews website getting approx. 900 hits a day - I've decided to promote my first event and I have a provisional line up of:

ELECTRIC WIZARD
Visceral Bleeding
Gorerotted
Mistress
Slavestate

It would be held at the Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton. Its expected to take place around end Aug/early Sep.

Tickets should be between £8-10 - does this lineup and price sound good and would you travel to Wolverhampton to see this?

Cheers in advance for your feedback.

If I lived in the area I'd go just to see Electric Wizzard, but I ain't got a clue who any of the others are. So as for travelling to see the line up it would be a no-no for me.

The price of the tickets sounds excellent though.

If it was Electric Wizzard/Orange Goblin/Roadsaw/Scissorfight i'd be outside waiting now!

I would sell my soul.....again, to see decapitated. And pay £15 for them alone!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a quality gig :D

No I meant the civic, which is above the Wulfrun Hall but they are in the same building, hence "upstairs...".

Anyway, current plans are for My Dying Bride and Desecration to take the top slots.