Ello

theRover

New Metal Member
Nov 3, 2007
Ireland
Ello.. I be new..

Don't really know what to say only hello.

I'm from Ireland anyways. Love music, drums, guitar and bass and going to gigs.

Thats aboot it..

:Smokin:

Top of the morning to ya Rover and welcome to the UM
So would you have a small list bands/groups you would normally listen to that you could name for us just so we can get an idea of wot sort of metal head you are..:headbang:...and have you been to any good gigs...:kickass:...anyways...:kickass:welcome all the same theRover.

cheers :kickass:maiden1..:Smokedev:

Woot people are nice here:D

Some bands I really really love are: (not really in order)

Maiden, Metallica, Motley Crue, Slipknot, Machine Head, Children of Bodom, Misfits, Slayer, Zico Chain etc usually shite.

The (mentionable) gigs I've been to:
Slipknot(june 05), Maiden (december 06), Slayer and Mastodon (june 07), Shadows Fall (june 05), Annihilator and Gojira (April 07).Mendeed and God Forbid (March 06), Suidakra(june 07) and a few more less coola ones. And going to Machine Head in two weeks :)

The names Jennifer too by the way. Or Jenn. (not jenny :puke:)

:lol:So your not that Jenny/Craig or Jenny from the block :lol:

Thats some COOL bands you've seen and listen to, did you see Maiden in London DEC 06?

Oh, Hi:wave: Jenn my name is Adrian nice to meet ya, to meet ya nice...Jenn you :headbang:

Jenn, Hope you have a great day..:) "WOOHOO"

cheers:kickass:maiden1

Haha cool bands Jenn! I will try my best to spell it with two n's!

:D you've been to some great shows, I might be seeing Machine Head this year to!

Cool! Except they're only having 2 local bands support.. Grr like.. Wanna see some Arch Enemy supporting like.

Maiden1, nah I didnt see Maiden in London, only in Dublin once and waiting for them to come back to us next year:D

(ya don't have to use 2 n's its just me being difficult like... =P)

Aw yeah thats a shame, though local bands can be fun to, could have a beer with them after maybe?

Haha its oki I am a fuss ass, so I shall train myself to use two!

Wait wait its ok I give ya permission (pah!!) to use one N.. Because.. just because.

Yeah we could have a beer after with them.. probably not. The only famous person I've seen thats not on a stage was Luna Lovegood walking down O Connell street in Dublin *shame*

No beer with band methinks...