Elmira Cabin 5/13/06 Picture link - The Iron Maidens

I love this one. :lol: Nice hairdo Aja. :lol: :lol:

Looks like a small place.

2744322700090357005zSWHny_ph.jpg

Danny rctv said:
Cool Pics!:kickass: What kind of place was that??Didn't look like tehre was much of a stage.Was tere alot of peopel there?
It was a posthumous birthday party for one of our military boys - Staff Sgt. Bonafasio RIP :cry: - who died in Iraq last October. His friends wanted to have some Maiden played in his honor and celebrate his life. It was open to the public as well. A small crowd but very intense.

spideyjg said:
I love this one. :lol: Nice hairdo Aja. :lol: :lol:
2744322700090357005zSWHny_ph.jpg

Nice catch, Dino!

Air Raid Siren said:
It was a posthumous birthday party for one of our military boys - Staff Sgt. Bonafasio RIP :cry: - who died in Iraq last October. His friends wanted to have some Maiden played in his honor and celebrate his life. It was open to the public as well. A small crowd but very intense.

What a way to honor and celebrate the memory of a fallen soldier! I'm sure he must have been there in spirit. Hmmmmmm, do angels headbang?

Salute to the memory of Staff Sgt. Bonafasio.

Cheers to you ladies for playing in his honor.

Jim

The show was amazing as usual! Great pics Dion. It was great to see you. Ladies, I didn't get a chance to say hi... We had to split after the show. My friend did get Wanda to sign our drum head. Thanks Wanda!