Elton & Billy: Face to Face Tour

Please don't swell his ego any bigger than it already is! :loco:

~Brian~

I calls 'em like I sees 'em. I wouldn't want to meet Zod in a dark alley. At least, I wouldn't if I didn't know better. His drunken argument about Kamelot with one of my friends two years ago was rather eye-opening. :lol:

Back on topic: I think this would be a cool concert to see. However, I suspect it costs an arm and a leg. When I was 18 or so my then-boyfriend and I wanted to see Elton John when he played the Prarie Capital Convention Center in Springfield, IL. The tickets were about $80 a pop, if I recall. Definitely out of the price-range of two teenagers. Heck, that's still out of my price range, now! Oh well...one day!

I saw the original Billy Joel/Elton John tour in the GA Dome and it was fantastic!! Glad you had a great time Glenn!!

Saw Billy Joel live in 1999 and then Billy Joel/Elton John in 2002. Billy Joel (despite my love for prog/power metal) is one of my top favorite artists and funny thing is I am listening to him right now on my stereo when I logged into this forum and saw this post. I have to say that they put on one of the BEST concerts ever. My impressions back then is that although Elton is a great performer, Billy Joel is a BETTER ENTERTAINER....he is funny as shit!!! He made me laugh so hard when I saw him cause it was right after 9/11 and he said something along the lines: They wanted to have all this security and curtail all this stuff because of the terrorists but I told they to go fuck off and I will do my show my way. He's great and I hope he doesn't stop touring anytime soon so I can go see him again. Glad you got to see this tour Glenn, rock on! It's something worth experiencing. I would have gone this year if I wasn't paying for a wedding in 2 months :(

Glenn - I am beyond jealous. This tour is hitting Anaheim in two weeks. It's sold out and the ticket prices I've been scoping on ebay, stubhub, craigs list, ets. are waaaaaay out of my range. We'll see if the price drops as the show nears.....

Pro-Kamelot. :lol:

A brief summary of what happened is as follows:
My friend is standing there in his Kamelot shirt, minding his own business...
Zod: *stumbles up* You like Kamelot. What's your favorite album?
Him: Epica
Zod: NO!!! YOU LIKE THE FOURTH LEGACY!!

Pro-Kamelot. :lol:

A brief summary of what happened is as follows:
My friend is standing there in his Kamelot shirt, minding his own business...
Zod: *stumbles up* You like Kamelot. What's your favorite album?
Him: Epica
Zod: NO!!! YOU LIKE THE FOURTH LEGACY!!
I don't recall this... so I'll have to take your word for it.:lol:

Zod

The same earring he wore at the show! He *knows* he can wear whatever he wants - luv that!

~ Jen

Well, Elton can, but us folks in the real world would get roasted. Can you imagine some guy walking into a job interview with that in his ear? :lol: The "pop culture" people are on a different planet than the one we live on, but somehow I'm content where I am.

~Brian~

Hey Zod,

I don't have a horse in this race either way, but Elton John has never written any of the old school lyrics-it was always Bernie Taupin.