Eluveitie

PM is good, but not all that amazing.
They are about as good as a band with one 30 minute album can be.
if they had ugly men on Violin and Drums they would be much less popular.

Meh, I find their album became boring pretty quick and had to put it down for a while to enjoy it again. Their new album will probably fix that since they promised it will be longer.

They are one of the best live acts around here though :p.

Profugus Mortis fucking rawk, they're one of the best bands I've seen live so far... and stfu the guys are MUCH MORE attractive than the girls :lol: seriously both girls are ok but not so hot imo... and Paul Ablaze is hawt lolll

Pausl Ablaze is lulz.
First time I saw them w/Moonsorrow he started the show by throwing my friend tot he ground.

And they are great live, but their album isn't all that amazing. Its good, but nothing outstanding and its so quick. If I bring one cd out with me which happens sometimes, and its them I'll end up listening to it anywhere from 4 to 8 times in day. I'll end up putting Classic Rock Radio on, or shitty "Nickleback-is-the-greatest" Hamilton Radio (Fucking Hillbillies).

Emilie At violin totally rapes. And she's pretty. PM for me is 9.9/10 and i wish i had jonathan's msn or any other band member's msn...
I get my keyboards lessons where Justine(the drummer of PM) recorded the drums part. I almost feel important!
And BTW in the booklet there is a mistake... it's written Studio Niko but it's Studio Nicko
Stfu, Profugus is amazing.
:)

http://www.myspace.com/profugusmortis

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/360648-profugus-mortis.html

uhhh.

*reads thread topic*

13991_photo.jpg

?

Pausl Ablaze is lulz.
First time I saw them w/Moonsorrow he started the show by throwing my friend tot he ground.

And they are great live, but their album isn't all that amazing. Its good, but nothing outstanding and its so quick. If I bring one cd out with me which happens sometimes, and its them I'll end up listening to it anywhere from 4 to 8 times in day. I'll end up putting Classic Rock Radio on, or shitty "Nickleback-is-the-greatest" Hamilton Radio (Fucking Hillbillies).

It's official, Paul is the fucking shit. He jsut messaged me, with good news :D