Elysian Fields/not the metal group

wolf

seeker of the esoteric
Feb 6, 2002
Portland OR
www.mccr.us
Does anyone remeber this band.They had a female vocalist with a sultry voice and played slow jazz and psychedelic rock.Being as talented as she was I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened of her.They only released 3 discs and disaapeared.

it's a great album... not really funky... more a hip-hop/trip-hop kinda vibe... it was produced by Dan "the automator" Nakimura and Kid Koala... She sings on almost every song... about 50/50 with Patton... Check it out... it rarely leaves my cd changer...

NATHANIEL MERRIWEATHER PRESENTS: "LOVAGE"
Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By" was released in 2001 on the label Tommy Boy / 75ark... i don't think they're touring anymore... i caught them at a little club last december... awesome show, they even did a cover of a Ja Rule/J-lo song, with Jenn singin Ja Rules part and Patton singin the female vocals... funny stuff...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...7980761/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-5130192-6203825 here's a link with some sample clips...

The funny thing is while searching for that disc I finally found a used copy of Elysian Fields mcd which is a bitch to find.I think they only have a limited # of copies.The picture on front of Jennifer and the lettering's really cool.Totally retro!