Elysian Fields

elysian

Jul 22, 2002
Area Frankfurt/Germany
Visit site
Does anybody know how many albums this great death/black band from greece did release 'til now.
I only know Adelain, ...We the enlightened and 12 Ablaze.
I love that band fu**ing much. The unique style of this band is amazing.
Does anybody know if this band has a homepage or if they gonna tour outside of greece?

Originally posted by elysian
Does anybody know how many albums this great death/black band from greece did release 'til now.
I only know Adelain, ...We the enlightened and 12 Ablaze.
I love that band fu**ing much. The unique style of this band is amazing.
Does anybody know if this band has a homepage or if they gonna tour outside of greece?

first off, it's The Elysian Fields (there's a band called Elysian Fields [no 'the'] that is an alternative/pop rock band)

second, forget that megadeth song soulvomiter, this band kicks ass

third, i only knew of We...The Enlightened and 12 Ablaze. never heard of Adelain.

Originally posted by DEEK
first off, it's The Elysian Fields (there's a band called Elysian Fields [no 'the'] that is an alternative/pop rock band)

second, forget that megadeth song soulvomiter, this band kicks ass

third, i only knew of We...The Enlightened and 12 Ablaze. never heard of Adelain.

Yes, of course THE...! I heard about that pop-band, when searching for T E F-stuff on e-bay. And there I found the CD Adelain. Perhaps it's their debut, but I don't know very much of this band at all - no interviews, no homepage......nothing!
If you like the two other albums you should try to get adelain (anywhere), because it's true TEF: their typical melodic and blast parts....really great album.

Originally posted by elysian
Yes, of course THE...! I heard about that pop-band, when searching for T E F-stuff on e-bay. And there I found the CD Adelain. Perhaps it's their debut, but I don't know very much of this band at all - no interviews, no homepage......nothing!
If you like the two other albums you should try to get adelain (anywhere), because it's true TEF: their typical melodic and blast parts....really great album.

yea, i can't find info on them either. it sucks.

Elysian Fields isn't a "pop" band, it's a blues/jazz band. They're quite good, and Jennifer Charles is a goddess and has a great voice too. :p

The Elysian Fields is an extreme metal band.

Originally posted by xenophobe
Elysian Fields isn't a "pop" band, it's a blues/jazz band. They're quite good, and Jennifer Charles is a goddess and has a great voice too. :p

oh, sorry. i was told they were a pop band :p