EMBRACED is back!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
EVERGREY Bassist Reforms EMBRACED, New CD On The Way - June 24, 2004 EVERGREY bassist Michael Håkansson has officially resurrected his previous band EMBRACED. "This is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time since we at the time of our releases didn't get the exposure we deserved," he said. "We were in many ways ground-braking in our genre but we were unfortunately held back by people we worked with. I feel that it would be interesting to see what we could create together now after five years of hard working in other bands." Michael, however, stresses that this will in no way affect his role in EVERGREY.

EMBRACED have released two albums thus far through the Regain label: "Amorous Anathema" (1998) and "Within" (2000). Songwriting sessions for the upcoming record are scheduled to begin during the summer.

This is basically all the members of Embraced all in one place, except the Burning Engines band the vocalist is a part of.

1ptrans.gif
SOILWORK, EVERGREY, MISTELTEIN Confirmed For MALMÖFESTIVALEN 2004 - July 15, 2004 SOILWORK, EVERGREY, MISTELTEIN, THE FORSAKEN and DEBASE have been confirmed for Malmöfestivalen 2004, a one-week festival being held August 13-20 in Malmö, Sweden. All the above-mentioned acts, plus TOTALT JÄVLA MÖRKER, will perform on Monday, August 16. The schedule is as follows:

Bastionen I

18.40-19.40 - EVERGREY
20.35-21.10 - MISTELTEIN
21.45-22.45 - SOILWORK

Bastionen II

18.00-18.35 - DEBASE
19.45-20.30 - THE FORSAKEN
21.15-21.40 - TOTALT JÄVLA MÖRKER