EMPEROR return to the United States (again)

I think Emperor is overrated too. And everyone thinks they're so Kvlt. I didn't care when they broke up. I still couldn't ever get over Ihsahn's gay moustache and fuck-me white Motorhead boots. Black metal?! To me REAL black metal is MARDUK.

I'll go see them anyway though. Can't wait. Maybe Ihsahn will wear chainmail.

-Vince

Black metal?! To me REAL black metal is MARDUK.
Yeah, agreed... they even have this strange, fucked-up sound sometimes... [because it's more trve you know] ... and are spilling artificial blood all over and drinking it and are just communicating with "burgh... blark... graaah... etc." ...

...I'm going to see them anyway [and looking forward to that] :loco: ... with Enslaved, <3 Keep Of Kalessin <3, Melechesh and Pantheon... yeeha!

Agreed. Everything with Legion sounds the same...Panzer Division Marduk is like the worst grindcore black metal ever. La Grande Danse Macabre ain't too bad...like some stuff off of Nightwing.

SLAY THE NAZARENE! SLAY THE NAZARENE! DIE!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I like one song from a few years ago called "Bleached Bones" and the greatness of that one is actually that they turn down the tempo. I still guess I should flee from this thread due to my lack of black metal tr00nez