Empire's Sanitarium

deathsdoor

New Metal Member
Dec 28, 2003
Greetings everyone!

My first full-color apocalyptic horror book is finally done and it’s called Empire’s Sanitarium. It is seventy pages of mind-altering brutality set within an empire ruled by Lucifer. To share with you how much of my soul went into creating this book; I suffered from horrific nightmares for over six months. As the reader moves from chapter to chapter inside, beneath, and outside the Empire, your mind’s eye will visually experience many things. To give you an inside revelation of my work, here are a few of the things that you will see:

Advancing Cadavers
AK47 Slaughterhouse
Centralized Sex Chambers
Contorted Subservient Puppets
Lucifer’s Homicidal Locomotive
Sector of Incest

Empire’s Sanitarium will be sold for $22 + shipping and handling.

I have pre-ordered 55 books for book signings and for personal autographed copies. If you would like one, please email me @ msosa7@earthlink.net with your name, address, and a little note.

My publishing company, AuthorHouse, has offices in Indiana (USA) and London (UK). Please follow the links below to order online:

USA

Copy and paste the link below:

www.authorhouse.com

Then go to top of page and click on “Book Store,” select “Title” from the drop down menu and right beside it, type in Empire’s Sanitarium and click on “search.”

Overseas

Copy and paste the link below:

www.authorhouse.co.uk

Then go to top of page and click on “Book Store,” select “Title” from the drop down menu and right beside it, type in Empire’s Sanitarium and click “search.”

Thank you everyone for your time and support! Have a great 2005!

Mark R. Sosa